"This game needs lots of focus, lateral thinking and skills needed to solve typical board game puzzles. Expect you kids emerge sharper after few sessions of this game." from Gunroo review.
GONE IS A NEW CHESS CONCEPT.
A GONE player makes all attempts to use his opponents' pieces to remove his own pieces as quickly as possible.
This game supports 1-4 players. 1-player mode invites the robot Jessica to play with you. 2-4 player mode let you play with friends and family members face-to-face. It is a great game idea for reunion parties or thanks-giving.
The player who first removed all his pieces wins.
HOW TO PLAY
1) Each player chooses a color.
2) The system will toss for the first player.
3) A player's pieces will be removed by one of the following 3 ways:
a. tapping on a single piece
b. connect your pieces vertically or horizontally with one opponent piece in-between your two pieces.
c. connect your pieces vertically or horizontally with your connector(s) in-between your two pieces.
1) 1-Player mode let you play with the robot.
2) 2-4-Player mode let you play with families and friends.
2) A interactive tutorial is on your fingertips.
3) The demo mode play an automated 4-player game repeatedly. Good for shop demonstration or home decoration.
Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
GONE Chess HD is a free trial software application from the Action subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-10-27. The program can be installed on iOS.
GONE Chess HD (version 1.0.0) has a file size of 9.02 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.